Meetings start at 7:00PM, though the doors open at 6:30PM. The meetings are held at the Cross of Christ Lutheran Church, normally in the large room near the Sanctuary. The church is easily visible from 120th Avenue and the address is 12099 Lowell Blvd, at the corner of 121st Place. A Google map is shown below for your convenience:
- Our club member interests include nearly all aspects of numismatics, including US coins, world coins, ancient coins, paper money, tokens, medals, and other memorabilia.
- The Northside Coin Club (NSCC) meets monthly on the second Tuesday of each month.
- There is an active bourse for buying and selling coins and other numismatic items at each meeting. Members who have coins and other numismatic items to sell can display their wares.
- Guests may attend at any time free of charge, but (by not being a member) they miss out on some great prizes!
- We have an active membership of men, women, and children.
- We hold a “Coin Fair” occasionally in a public venue such as a library, where our members display their collections and answer questions in order to gain membership and increase public interest in the hobby.
- We are a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA).
- NSCC is a registered Colorado Nonprofit organization.
Membership for adults is $12 per year, prorated the first year at $1 per month, and membership for Juniors (under 18) is $1 per year. Memberships dues are to be paid in January for the calendar year. Members get a monthly newsletter, are eligible for door prizes, and can sell coins and other items on a bourse table or in the Auction. Please note that you may attend free of charge to check us out! You can download a membership below.
Constitution and By-Laws
As a registered non-profit club in the State of Colorado, we have a registered constitution and set of by-laws. They are provided below in PDF format.
About Past Programs
We have had programs on a variety of numismatic topics in the past. These have included: Grading of Mint State Coins, Money: What is it and What’s it Worth?, US Type Sets, Walking Liberty Half Dollars, Maintenance and Preservation of Coins and Collections, Secrets of a Coin Dealer, Dos and Don’ts of Coin Collecting, So-Called Dollars, Ancient & Biblical Coins, EFOs (Errors, Fakes & Oddities), Sales Tax Tokens, Foreign Coins Manufactured in U.S. Mints, Presidential Inaugural Medals, Digital Photography of Coins, Alaska Mint coins, Canadian Olympic Coins, and many more.
Starting in 2009, we have now included an archive of the monthly newsletters. They are provided below in PDF format.